Header-Desktop

Home About Tutorials Patterns Shop Main Image Map

February 6, 2011

super sewing.

Don't get me wrong, I like football. I started dating my husband on Super Bowl Sunday. I just like to craft a little more. Especially at the end of the season when I am really sick of the pigskin.

Worked on my commission quilt for the most part. Finished the piecing and pinning.
commissioned pinned

Decided on a straight-line pattern drawn out ahead of time (something I never do. ever. but after unquilting a portion, I decided it was a must.)
commissioned quilting

Seriously, where do these things come from?
commissioned jump rope

They look like all of the following: a jump-rope; a mini St. Louis arch; a U-lock for a bike. Got any others? Better yet, how do these things come about? I've played with speed, tension, feed...pretty much the usual suspects, and they still appear every so often, like just long enough that I have forgotten about them, and then BAM they're back.

Mary

1 comment: