Header-Desktop

Home About Tutorials Patterns Shop Main Image Map

March 14, 2011

I've been checked out for a while

Sorry everyone, I've been busy being one of these for a little while:

CT the tourist

A good ol' fashioned tourist (this is my niece CT, notice the camera in her hand...).  I have been on vacation in Florida (just a hop, skip, and an 8-hour drive away from home) and been loving it - sitting, chatting, and playing some games. Not a whole lot of anything else! I promise to be back to my old sewing self soon. A special sorry to those that commented on my scheduled post that never got a reply!

Isn't it great how vacations always seem to put things back into perspective? I came back refreshed and reminded of what my true priorities are, and even more resistant to those trying to make me change them :)

Hope y'all had a great weekend!
Mary

1 comment: