Header-Desktop

Home About Tutorials Patterns Shop Main Image Map

May 4, 2011

work in progress 5.4

I am not sure I would really call this progress. I have not sewn in a week. It feels a little weird, but I have to concentrate on preparing for our big move.

Without further ado, this is what I've been up to...

packing 2

Yes, that box is labeled "STUFF." I got kind of burned out on trying to describe what was inside.

I am kind of proud of my husband and I for how much we have decreased the junk. This pile contains the boxes we're storing (in addition to a couple more kitchen boxes, and a couch, bed, and table/chairs). All this stuff pays us rent, so to speak, by providing some sort of value. So, we're willing to pay to store it :) Anything else goes. Much better than our last move...this pile was 3-4 times as big plus all furniture, and an extra bed. Seriously, how long do I need to hold onto that hideous candle holder I never liked anyway?

Here's the "to Baltimore" pile, from the green box to the left:

packing 1

Yep, that's pretty much all sewing / crocheting supplies :)

Anyway, I'm not going to link up to Freshly Pieced because I have not really accomplished much, but you should go over and check out everyone else's Work in Progress, and hey, maybe even leave an inspirational comment or four!

Mary

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see, I'm not the only one who packed up all their crafting supplies first :)

    I continue to wish you luck on your move. Our last one was so stressful (and sadly, only across town) that we swore we would never move again until we could move back to South Louisiana. And now? I'm afraid we are going to be moving again in the next few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good luck with the packing. No fun at all! We missed you at the linky! : )

    ReplyDelete