Header-Desktop

Home About Tutorials Patterns Shop Main Image Map

August 16, 2013

Back at the Helm

Hey there! There has been no shortage of sewing and crafting around here - just a shortage of talking about it! But I have really missed the community of all you fellow sewists and creators out there. I have so many projects to share, but I have been focused on two most recently.

First, I have been working on redesigning my blog. If you are reading through a feed reader, click on through and check it out! Nothing like a little spring cleaning to reenergize the blog. It is definitely still in process, but it's getting there.

BlogHeader2

The other project is a real doozy. It's taking a lot of planning and energy. Here is a little preview.

babyt

That's right, that is our little bit, trying to suck its toes! Baby is set to arrive in November, just under three months away. We won't be finding out the gender until he or she arrives, so a lot of neutral baby projects have been in process around here.  More on those later.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Mary! I was excited to see your blog pop up in my reader! And congrats on the baby news! I admit, I suspected you were pregnant based on your latest Pinterest activity. :) I was going to e-mail you about it, but I realized that made me sound like a creepy stalker...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness You Are Having A Baby!
    Wonderful news - so very happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete