Header-Desktop

Home About Tutorials Patterns Shop Main Image Map

July 13, 2011

WIP Wednesday 7.13

It's that time of the week again, and I am decidedly doing my part to help Lee make it to 100 link-ups this week (after dropping the ball the last two weeks!)

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Completed
Memorial quilts!

allmemorialquilts


Long-overdue Gathered Clutches
My mother-in-law asked me to make some small clutches for her a while back. Funny thing is, I think she knows me, because she asked for them in March and needed them done by Christmas. Now that's a can-do deadline. I used the infamous gathered clutch pattern by Noodlehead for these.

gathered clutches

In process
Hideoscope (pronounced Hide-oscope, not hideo-scope) (thanks to Katie for the name)
Well what do you know, I caught up with the Kaleidoscope QA! I think...should check the last post and make sure I didn't miss a step! Here are all my blocks.

kaleidoscope blocks 3

I think my favorite part of the Hideaway line is the little guy in the alpine village who is fishing in the stream and has a quilt hanging to dry. If his house were for sale, I might just buy it.

kaleidoscope blocks 2

My very first quilt
No pictures, but I dug it out of hiding. I'm hoping to finish piecing it by the end of the summer. Three years in the making...

Hope y'all are having a great week, and if you get a chance, write about what you are working on, and link up with Lee to help her reach 100!

6 comments:

  1. Look at that! You're working the yellow too! : ) And you know what, I love it in your quilt. I guess I need to get over myself and love it in my own quilt too!

    Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing your memorial quilts! I must have missed that post, they look great! Also, like Lee's I love the yellow in your Hideoscope quilt (great name too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another yellow fan, here! Love that yellow and the blocks look great! I also could relate to the March request for a Christmas deadline. So me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Hideoscope makes me super happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha :D I love the "Hideoscope"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your blog ,your quilts are awesome !!!

    ReplyDelete